Friday, November 18, 2011

Still staying strong and eating vegan

Did my yoga and and rooted pine today. I made vegan Christmas cookies today no real recipe. I just put some peanut butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, 2 bananas, some oatmeal, some unbleached flour, some Quaker oatmeal, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and a little bit of crisco. I baked it at 350 degrees for 12 minutes and they came out fantastic. Yesterday I had oatmeal for breakfast, a nut mix for a snack, a banana for another snack, peanut butter and jelly with dark chocolate almond milk, supper I had heavenly Thai pineapple rice, I also may have had a pumpkin granola bar at some time and maybe a fruit bar. It always hard for me to remember everything. Kind of  a slow day. Thanks for reading and stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment