Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11/16/11 My favorite things that people say to vegans

Where do you get your protein?
Where do you get your calcium?
Why don't you move to Vermont or Massachusetts with the rest of the hippy tree huggers?
I'm going to make you a meat salad.
I'm going to eat nothing but meat around you and see how long you'll last.
I bet a could push you over because all vegans have no strength.
Oh you can only name one strong vegan.
I don't think you'll last to long.
I could never do that.
If my husband wanted to be vegan he would have to cook for himself.

Statement to others and their responses.
Me: There are no vegan items on this menu.
Response: Well I'll give you $10 and you can bring something vegan.
Other Response: Well they will have salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment